paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Jenny McCarthy Plays Hard to Get, And Not Only With the Paparazzi!

Jenny McCarthy has recently become a hot paparazzi commodity after many years in hiatus from the limelight. The recent attention is due to h...






Jenny McCarthy has recently become a hot paparazzi commodity after many years in hiatus from the limelight. The recent attention is due to her recent romantic relationship with actor Jim Carrey. Jenny played hard to get when she arrived at the LAX airport on Tuesday, using two bodyguards and her handy blonde bob to block the paparazzi.
Just recently, Jenny was asked about marrying Jim Carrey and this is what she had to say:

"I'm very, very happy. We're both comfortable not getting married. We like the Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell theory. "I'm very comfortable not having to have a certificate. I think there's something wonderful about people wanting to stay together because they want to stay together. "I have this theory that I wrote in my last book about marriage licenses. They should almost be like driver's licenses, after four years they expire and you have to renew them. "It's also a bit romantic because after four years you go, 'You know what, I still love you kid. Let's get married."

I guess Jim Carrey has to do some serious chasing if he ever wants to settle down with her...or does he?!?

Source


Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item