paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Anna Nicole Hated Her Mother, Here Is The Proof!

(Source for video Ginsburg/ Spaly ) Anna Nicole despised her mother and here is the video that proves it. On this shocking interview taken ...


(Source for video Ginsburg/Spaly)
Anna Nicole despised her mother and here is the video that proves it.
On this shocking interview taken after Daniel's death, Anna confessed how much her mother hurt her and how she believed that her mother was jealous of her.
In the interview done by ET, Anna said the following:

"She doesn't know him (Daniel), She doesn't know me. For her to go out there and make this ridiculous statements about me killing my son, or Howard killing my son, who does she think she is...to see her on CNN, on CNN, telling everyone that I killed my son, or Howard killed my son...she didn't know him, she didn't know me."

"She didn't ever want to know me because she was jealous of me!", "And she definitely didn't know my son!"

"I saw how evil she was, so bring it on MOM!"

In this all telling interview Anna actually pointed the finger at her mom.
She expressed how she thought of her mother as her "birth" mom but that was it.
She said she left home when she was 15 years of age and as far as Daniel was concerned, her mom didn't even meet him until he was 5.

Instead of supporting Anna for her loss, her mother went on CNN and said she was suspicious of the people that Anna was surrounding herself with and warned her that she would probably be next.



Poor, poor Anna. Her life was such a train wreck. I feel horrible for Dannielyn. She is the one that is going to be followed by a shadow the rest of her life. No matter who she ends up with, I definitely hope she doesn't end with her blood sucking grandmother.
She is evil and I think she is not interested in Dannielyn's best interest but her money.
Even when Anna Nicole had her show on E!, she had said on the show that she thought her family was only after her money. Even in one episode, a random cousin by the name of Shelly showed up looking for some financial help from her long lost cousin Anna Nicole.


Here is a video of her almost puking her eyes out while doing an interview. Oh! Actually, she really does puke her eyes out at the end.
And we all wondered why Anna was so emotionally disturbed?! Poor girl.

Related

mom 7145461879793677710

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item