paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Pete Doherty half-ass apology after being caught shooting heroin on video

Pete Doherty has once again, and I mean once again, apologized to the public for being caught with his pants down. Well kinda. He was caug...

Pete Doherty has once again, and I mean once again, apologized to the public for being caught with his pants down. Well kinda. He was caught on video shooting up heroin in a Thailand hotel room with a tourist who he met there. After once again making his way into Kate Moss' home, Pete Doherty came out to put the trash out, literally, and decided to make a public announcement with the paparazzi waiting outside his home. It went something like this:

" I want to apologize for that sh*t that was in the paper"
(meaning being caught shooting up heroin), I was really off my nut and that's why I went to rehab."


Well, I thought he went to rehab for the same reasons before. Funny how history has a tendency to repeat itself. Did you know that Kate Moss? I guess not.

Video Of Apology

Source

Related

Pete Doherty 7982890300978490466

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item