paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Halle Berry Exposes Herself and Her Stretch Marks... Halle Berry exposed herself and her stretch marks just a week ago when she was trying t...

Halle Berry Exposes Herself and Her Stretch Marks...



Halle Berry exposed herself and her stretch marks just a week ago when she was trying to hide from the paparazzi. Halle Berry almost gave me a hard attack as she drove erratically trying to not have her picture taken. She was going in circles and pretending to turn left and suddenly making a right turn out of the far left lane. Halle used to be sweet to the paparazzi but now she is a total biatch. She literally circled around five blocks for about and hour and then suddenly made a stop at Barefoot restaurant. I ran out of my car as fast as I could so that I could get a nice picture of her and her boyfriend walking together but she was having none of that. She got out of her car purposely looking at the window of the car the whole time so that I wouldn't be able to get a picture. Unfortunately for her, she was so busy hiding her face she didn't notice that her flimsy top was wide open, exposing her bra and her stretch marks. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Halle Berry has stretch marks. There is a God!



This is one of the shots I managed to get when she got out of the car, but as you can see her head is down the whole way. Her boyfriend saw that I was running ahead to be able to get a picture, so he gave me a small push when I past him, I guess he was hoping that I would trip and fall. (It's just a guess!). I wonder why Halle didn't want to be photographed, I think she looked beautiful this day.




Finally, at the end, I managed to get this shot of them walking out together. I got really lucky because there was a lot of competition waiting for them out the back, but they decided to come out the front where I was. Even though she hates me, I still think Halle looks great with her boyfriend. Maybe next time, she should think twice before trying to hide her face and pay more attention to her wardrobe malfunctions.

Related

Stretch Marks 8338970165823231583

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item