paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Beyonce opens up about why she keeps her life private

Beyonce finally spoke out about her private life and why she likes to keep it that way. In an interview for Essence magazine, Beyonce can...



Beyonce finally spoke out about her private life and why she likes to keep it that way. In an interview for Essence magazine, Beyonce candidly talked about her marriage to Jay Z and why she wants to keep their relationship out of the paparazzi spotlight.
Here are some excerpts from the interview:

"I feel that, especially now, with the Internet and paparazzi and camera phones, it's so difficult to maintain mystery," she told the magazine. "And that's so important. Even in a relationship, I feel like not being that accessible is really important. If you think about Prince or Michael Jackson, or any superstars, you couldn't see them when they got off their planes or when they got out of the pool and didn't comb their hair. It's great that people see we're not perfect. But it's almost impossible to have superstars now, because people will never get enough. And it's not even about my music. It's about all the things that people imagine about me in their minds. But I can't satisfy everyone. I know that Jay and I probably do inspire people. And I appreciate people feeling proud. But this is the only way I've been able to stay sane, so why would I start talking now?


"We decide everything," she told the magazine. "My word is my word. What Jay and I have is real. It's not about interviews or getting the right photo op. It's real."

She also talked about her very private ceremony which she previously hadn't even publicly spoke about. On that she said she decided to keep it small because she didn't need the big shebang. "It's been my day so many days already" she said. They also decided to go without wedding bands and opted for tattoos instead. Read more details on MTV.com



Related

Jay Z 1523039008278271661

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item