paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Ben Affleck flips over female paparazzi

Ben Affleck must be under the stress of having a new baby in the house because he recently flipped out on two female paparazzi that were tr...





Ben Affleck must be under the stress of having a new baby in the house because he recently flipped out on two female paparazzi that were trying to get a shot of the star. Ben was on his regular route to go pick up little Violet from school when he got so mad that he stopped in the middle of traffic and started yelling at the two females that were following him. He stopped his car in the middle of the street and began to yell at the girl who was directly behind him and then stopped a bicycle cop to rescue him. When he realized that there was nothing he could do about it, (um! did he forget he is a celebrity), he angrily got back into his car only to have an entourage of paparazzi already waiting for him. Sometimes things just don't go your way. Poor Ben!

Real Diary Entry #4:

I have a confession to make. I was the other female paparazzi Ben was mad at. To my defense I was trying to be very respectful towards Ben and even put the camera down when he called me over. However, he didn't call back for me an was visibly angry at the other paparazzi so I decided to photograph the situation. I only later found out that the reason he was so mad was because this girl had been following him around all day and that p*ssed him off. Although I understand his frustration, I can't help to think that he is just angry because we are girls and can we can keep up with his antics. Hmm! Makes me wonder. Nah! I changed my mind, he just doesn't like paparazzi period. Oh Ben, Remember the days with Jennifer Lopez...oh! I guess you don't want to and thats why you probably dislike us so much.

Related

Police 766902426120569835

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item