paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Jessica Alba's naughty side

Jessica Alba proves she is not such a goody tushus after all. Jessica decided to deface Oklahoma city by putting up posters of sharks all o...



Jessica Alba proves she is not such a goody tushus after all. Jessica decided to deface Oklahoma city by putting up posters of sharks all over city property. Jessica is seen smiling and proud of her work on a picture obtained by TMZ and they even have her hands right in the putty. Jessica released a statement saying:

"I got involved in something I should have had no part of. I realize that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign. I sincerely apologize to the citizens of Oklahoma City and to the United Way for my involvement in this incident."



Read the full story on TMZ

Related

White Sharks 3609047145410006775

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item