paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

John and Kate were scared when they found out about the sextuplets

John and Kate talk about when they found out about the sextuplets. Oh, and by the way there were seven, so I guess one baby didn't make...



John and Kate talk about when they found out about the sextuplets. Oh, and by the way there were seven, so I guess one baby didn't make it. SAD! but check out her "big" belly with the sixtuplets. Wow! That's crazy and brave. I would be so scared too. I am scared of having just one so I can imagine how terrified Kate was.

----------------
Now playing: Coldplay - The Scientist
via FoxyTunes

Related

Sextuplets 6699632616835073931

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item