paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

What Celebrities Really Look Like

Image via Wikipedia One of the main reasons why I love my job so much is that you get to see celebrities the way they really look like in pe...

Madonna at the premiere of I Am Because We Are...Image via Wikipedia

One of the main reasons why I love my job so much is that you get to see celebrities the way they really look like in person. Not the photoshop version of them. I see them with blemishes, pimples, and cellulite in all its glory. Here is an extensive list of celebrities, the way they really look and how they end up coming out in the magazines after they have been fixed up. Now you can look at yourself the mirror and know that you are normal.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Related

Photoshop 6445339769477102920

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item