paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

John Mayer Really In Love With Aniston

Image by Flickred! via Flickr Singer and womanizer John Mayer , admits in a Rolling Stones magazine interview that he in fact was in love w...

John Mayer - Mayercraft 1Image by Flickred! via Flickr

Singer and womanizer John Mayer, admits in a Rolling Stones magazine interview that he in fact was in love with Jennifer Aniston and that breaking up with her the worst thing he could of done. John goes on to say on the interview that he has never really gotten over her and had "one of the worst times of my life." He candidly talks about how he likes to f*ck old flames because he is to scared to meet new ones. "All I want to do now is f*** the girls I've already f***ed, because I can't fathom explaining myself to somebody who can't believe I'd be interested in them," he said. "I'm too freaked out to meet anybody else."

SOURCE

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Related

romance 3828681725513985777

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item