paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Tears Cannot Be Held Back at Michael Jackson's Memorial at the Staples Center

The sorrow and pain finally overcame most of the people that attended Michael Jackson's memorial when We are the World/Heal the World we...



The sorrow and pain finally overcame most of the people that attended Michael Jackson's memorial when We are the World/Heal the World were performed as the final act for Michael's memorial. Michael's brothers, sisters Jeannete Jackson and LaToya Jackson, Smokey Robinson, Brooke Shields, Lionel Richie, Usher and many others had a visibly hard time during the performance of this songs. Michael Jackson changed the world and aided Africa with the proceeds of the song "We Are the World" back in the early 1980's. Everyone tried to keep a stiff upper lip but the sorrow overtook their hearts. For me, it was one of the hardest things to watch. I never thought that I would be so affected by the death of a famous person who I didn't know nor did I get to photograph but Michael's soul touched my heart and I will truly miss his talent and good nature. I love you Michael, more than I ever thought I did.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Related

Staples Center 1474775949124839734

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item