paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Kris Allen does Britney Spears

OK, brace yourself. American Idol winner Kris Allen not only does Britney's "Hit Me Baby One More Time" but it's his favo...



OK, brace yourself. American Idol winner Kris Allen not only does Britney's "Hit Me Baby One More Time" but it's his favorite song to sing in the shower. I must admit I am closet Britney fan, and actually find myself singing that song even when I am not in the shower. I also love his version. It almost seems like it was meant to be for him. Maybe Britney will let him cover it in his upcoming album. Do you like this version? or is to cheesy?

SOURCE

Related

singing 6351155150897044820

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item