paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Lady Gaga Hits 10 Million Followers on Twitter

Lady Gaga celebrates with her twitter monsters her historic 10 Million followers on twitter. As usual, Lady Gaga was mega grateful and twe...

Lady Gaga celebrates with her twitter monsters her historic 10 Million followers on twitter. As usual, Lady Gaga was mega grateful and tweeted this picture to her fans and exclaimed- 

"10MillionMonsters! I'm speechless, we did it! Its an illness how I love you. Leaving London smiling."

Her fans were just as enthralled with her, and one of them left her a message saying "She is the color in my life,the rainbow across the sky,and the gleam in my eye. I love you Gaga I have Gaga fever." (@GorgeousGaga)


Check out LadyGaga's original post by clicking on the bottom picture-
10MillionMonsters! I'm speechless, we did it! Its an ill... on Twitpic




Enhanced by Zemanta

Related

Twitter 8235945389743067517

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item