paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Snooki Talks Candidly About her Pregnancy

Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki gives a candid interview to InTouch Magazine revealing if she will have an epidural, how long she will wear her...

Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki gives a candid interview to InTouch Magazine revealing if she will have an epidural, how long she will wear her famous heels, and what she plans to do after her baby is born.

(Snooki/Twitter)
Snooki and her baby daddy and fiancee Jionni LaValle tell InTouch that they plan to have Snooki's mom in the delivery room, along with all of Jionni's family members, which according to Snooki is like 20 and she wants all of them there!

This is what they told  InTouch after they were asked who is going to be in the delivery room-

Snooki- "My mom.  I feel like I'm going to be scream for my mom"

then Jionni adds- "And then my whole family!"

Snooki: "He has a big family with like 20 people, and I want them all there."

InTouch-"In Jersey Shore fashion will you film the birth?"

Snooki- "Oh, no! I want it to be private.  It's a real, intimate moment for us."


(Snooki/Twitter)
Snooki tells InTouch magazine that she refuses to wear pregnancy clothes and give up her heels-

InTouch- "What about maternity clothes?"

Snooki- "Ew, I hate maternity clothes! They're ugly and outdated. The word "maternity" reminds me of old women, and I'm so young!"

InTouch- "Will you switch to flat shoes as you get further along?"

Snooki- "I'll wear heels until my feet swell, which everyone says it hurts a lot.  Until then, I am wearing them.  I actually have better balance in heels than regular shoes!"

(Snooki/Twitter) 
Snooki tells InTouch she plans to get right back on the wagon as soon as she has her baby and plans to be a working mom-

InTouch- "Will you be a working mom?"

Snooki- "Yes! I'd love to make my own diaper bags in animal print, because I'm trying to find them and I can't...I'm going to make my baby sunglasses. And I want to write a funny pregnancy book, like Jenny McCarthy. I'll do it all."

As far as her having an epidural, she tells InTouch- "I am getting an epidural! It takes away the pain, so why not?".

Get the June 4, 2012 edition of InTouch Magazine to read more on this interview.


Related

Snooki 2534028941948843163

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item