paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Pink's New Hot Video: Nobody Knows Pink is awesome! She has a unique, fantastic voice that not many women singers have. She is an ins...

Pink's New Hot Video: Nobody Knows



Pink is awesome! She has a unique, fantastic voice that not many women singers have. She is an inspiration to all the girls that love being real and keeping true to themselves. When I photographed her, it was me and my colleague Sabrina at a Starbucks on Roberston Blvd. in West Hollywood. We were the only ones there, so when she came out it was two girls shooting her. She was so happy and pleased to see that there are some girl paparazzi. She even exclaimed, "Girls!!!! Finally some girls in this job (paparazzi)!" I can't wait until I see her again. I think this video is her best yet and especially this song, Nobody Knows is a heartfelt song, I love it!

Post a Comment

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Wow!! The voice and just the song in general, I must say I like it too!
Thanks for sharing it w/us =)

*Angie*

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item