paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Rihanna admits to having bisexual tendencies

Image by MiKeARB via Flickr "I'd love to be an assassin. Either that or a lesbian. Maybe both! Hey, a gay assassin, there's...

Rihanna, UKImage by MiKeARB via Flickr


"I'd love to be an assassin. Either that or a lesbian. Maybe both! Hey, a gay assassin, there's nothing hotter than that. Megan Fox would play my girlfriend - hands down. She's yummy. She's hot. All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl."
SOURCE

Related

Rihanna 5491501811732861436

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item