paparazzidiaries.disqus.com

Lady Gaga Goes Country in Music Video "You and I"

Lady Gaga goes surprisingly a bit country, in this song "You and I".  Lady Gaga sings her heart out to her male counterpart play...


Lady Gaga goes surprisingly a bit country, in this song "You and I".  Lady Gaga sings her heart out to her male counterpart played by none other than she.  It is a good song, but an okay video.  Although visually stimulating, it lacks the spark most of her other music videos have. 

See Lady Gaga's music video "You and I" Here.










Related

You and I 74030818477705774

Post a Comment

Follow Us

#Paparazzi Hot Pics

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

All of the clip art and photo layouts belong to Printmaster 2012. All rights reserved.

Connect Us

Latest Celebrity News

Blog Archive

item